We carry out everything from the initial planning to the construction fit-out. We can also provide facilities management to last the lifetime of your building.
MEP Design Services is a Surrey-based engineering firm established in 2008. MEP looks at what you want from your building and considers the appropriate design options for your particular location and budget. We aim to provide value and to deliver sustainable business benefits to you.
MEP's building services engineers offer:
Mechanical Building Services
- Heating systems
- Medical gases & steam distribution
- Sprinkler & fire-fighting installation
- Ventilation, cooling & air conditioning
Electrical Building Services
- Containment systems
- Electrical distribution and power generation
- Fire alarms and detection
- Lighting design
- Security and access control
Public Health Building Services
- Above & below ground drainage
- Grey & rainwater harvesting
- Hot & cold water supply
We are specialists in the following:
- Application of renewable energy technologies
- Applied research
- Building services acoustics & vibration
- Combined heat & power, district heating systems
- Dilapidation surveys
- Energy management & building control systems
- High-rise design engineering
- Incoming statutory supplies
- Lifts & escalators
- Maintenance asset management
- Project & program management
Energy efficiency is our priority. MEP designs homes that have minimal impact on the environment and cost less to run. We offer expert advice for every type of residential building. Whether you have a new build or refurbishment project, you benefit from our experience and understanding of the marketplace.
The projects we have worked on include:
- Care and extra care homes
- High-rise luxury apartments
- Individual dwellings to large housing estates
- Low-cost modular homes
- Mixed-use to office conversion schemes
- Student accommodation
- Super prime to prime developments
MEP delivers high-quality and cost-effective schemes for our clients. They include major property developers, national house builders and private individuals.
On each project, we identify opportunities and give our clients a choice of solutions. We offer strategic planning advice and conceptual modelling – along with our core engineering disciplines.
You benefit from our residential design specialists who provide expert advice on acoustics, fire engineering, IT and communications, land contamination and remediation, geotechnical engineering and site infrastructure.
Residential schemes frequently come under the pressure of deadline. To ensure we meet deadlines, our teams work closely with project designers and construction teams. We are particularly skilled in producing flexible designs that can be quickly adapted to a residential market that is constantly evolving.